This is one of my favourite, light but equally filling dinners. It's the perfect meal for a summer evening!
You will need:
Quinoa (1/2 cup, 1 cup water)
1 tsp chilli powder
Pesto (I use one made with cashews not cheese, but normal is fine too!)
- Boil quinoa for 20 minutes until cooked
- Cut in half and put a little bit of coconut oil in the bottom of each half before lightly grilling for 5 minutes.
- Take the peppers out and prepare the stuffing
- Mix the quinoa with a tablespoon of pesto and a little chilli powder.
- Fill the peppers and top with mozzarella and grind some pepper on top
- Grill until the mozzarella looks like the photo!